Saturday 7 February 2015

Drafting and Planning: Final improved double page spread

I've applied the improvement of talking about her simple fashion style in the article! I don't think there's anything more I could do for it!


So, overall for my double page spread, I made sure it had the dynamic, powerful effect needed to show that side of Little Blue which her clothing and child-like appearance conceals! I love the article, I think it challenges most interviews with egotistical artiste's since I find it very friendly and pleasing to read; not riddled with swear words everywhere and there's no mention of bad teenage behaviour! So though she represents the 'normal person', on the other side of the coin, she represents the minority who don't do the mainstream foolish things of teenage-hood, but she's not perfect, she just spends her time making music and focussing on what she enjoys; music.
In comparison to the front page and double page spread, it's incredible cohesive!


They all have the house style of black, red, white and gold throughout (even if the gold is subtle at times) and there's consistency in the fonts and there's a great balance through all the pages; nothing is too distracting, and nothing ruins the mood of HARK. I'm incredibly proud of this double page spread and I believe it does do justice to music magazines, specifically rock magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment