Tuesday 3 February 2015

Drafting and Planning: Brand New Double Page Spread!

I have improved my double page spread keeping in mind how it harmonizes with the rest of the magazine:


Now I see how it looks with the new black, white and red elements, I need to focus on the article.
From having looked back, I have to mention something on how her appearance says something about her as a person and with what she stands for! I'm not quite sure on how to write it at the moment, but I know I'll work something out as I usually do! I also think the pull out quote on the bottom right could be a tad bigger--but these are just tiny little details which can make the whole so much better! I also love the use of the portrait version of the secondary image, again, using a variation of shot types to show my photography skills! I'm one step away from my final double page spread, and the journey is quite remarkable looking back on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment