Tuesday 21 October 2014

Gathering research from Target audience: Survey Monkey link

I've posted a survey on my Survey Monkey account on how people would prefer a rock magazine to be:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WX88WVH

I'll ask a group of people between the ages of 15-21 since this is the age range of NME's target audience. I asked questions about the preferred look of front cover, the content and what personally attracts them to a magazine. For example, 'should it be a monthly or weekly magazine' the answer to this question could determine the amount of content inside and the quality of the content too. I'll take in mind their answers to these questions, but I'll trust my own creativity too if I find a particular idea doesn't work when put into practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment