Sunday 18 January 2015

Drafting and Planning: Improved Contents page

I've improved my contents page! The feedback from my last versions proved very helpful and I'm so very pleased of how the new version's turned out!
Here's the original:


And here's the improved version!:

As you can see, I put in some subtle elements of gold to make it compliment the theme from the new front cover (by using the 'stroke' tool to give the headings and featured page numbers a gold outline).
I also put a white, semi-transparent background behind the three featured page numbers as well as a gold highlight to the actual page number. I also restored the colour back into the facebook and twitter logos and corrected any typos to give it more consistency! I also remembered the 'subscribe' box which most music magazines have with have a special offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment