Thursday 13 November 2014

Organisation: A Change of Ideas

I think my initial magazine idea will have to change since it doesn't suit my cover-star, besides, I think I've thought of a better idea. I'm still leaning towards the 'rock' side of things, but perhaps with a vintage 50's or 90's twist with the 'blues' or 'rock 'n' roll' style. I notice that the Arctic Monkeys have a stylish, vintage appearance about them with their coiffed hair and dark clothes, yet they still look modern. I'll take inspiration from this and give my sister a 50's look and make her a single artist instead, its a shame because I did like my previous idea, but I just didn't see it going anywhere and it would've been too complicated to achieve, but I'm glad I explored that idea, so I may see development in my ideas and progression/filtering down of ideas. I suppose sometimes less is more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment