Saturday 29 November 2014

Organisation: Weather Report for photography

Today I'm planning on going out to take some photos of my sister in the park. I had another look at the weather and was pleasantly surprised to see some sun at around 10am:


I'm going to make her make-up similar to how it was in the last photoshoot, but I'll probably have to change my ideas on clothes, since I don't want her freezing to death. 
But this can be a very good thing. Since if I have her wearing a coat in some of her photos, I can put across how she's a 'normal girl' beneath it all, and so conforming to the social groups of normal teenagers, making her yet more relatable and, perhaps, inspirational in her ways that she doesn't need to physically show off in order to be great; her music speaks for her, not her appearance.
Her normal looking clothes could also give young people hope that you don't need to have had come from a rich background in order to do something great, merely determination and a passion for what you love. The natural environment around her would resemble her passion for music and, perhaps, her thirst for more imagination.
By her being with nature too, and not in a clean photography studio, can show how she isn't afraid to get her hands (or clothes) dirty, challenging the typical female artiste stereotype; obsessive of her appearance and keeping every hair in place etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment