Thursday 27 November 2014

Organisation: Tracker Progress

I'm improving a lot on organisation, but I'm low on target audience.


So what I was advised to do was re-name and re-word some of the blog posts into 'Research into Target Audience' and I did just that with two of my 'Research into Similar Products' posts. So now, I guess I have 9 Similar Product posts and 5 Target Audience posts; there's a greater balance between my posts now!
When I get started on taking my photos and planning that more, I'll surely gain many, many more organisation posts. Through that, I can also create many more drafting and planning posts from experimenting with my photos and how to mould them into a magazine cover, contents page or double page spread. With the help of previous blog posts and my research so far (and gaining more research to come if I face problems in crafting my magazine cover) I can show a greater journey and sense of development in my own thinking as well as my creativity. Experimenting with Photoshop could give me more Drafting and Planning posts. But my lowest number of posts is on Target Audience; but I suppose I could get research from my audience through my research into similar products, since those music magazines must be doing something in order to get their audience's attention, and at the end of it, I still need to put my own sense of creativity and sometimes take a step back from audience research. Anyway, if you're following the crowd too much, you can't challenge conventions or make anything new!

I've still got a long way to go, and when I get my photos there'll be even more work to get done, so I only seek to improve and keep going so I could make my music magazine as great as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment